Students wishing to enrol for doctoral studies at the UPC must complete the admission process as outlined below.
- Check the and the admission and .
- Request admission to the academic committee for the doctoral programme:
- You will have to register in the online admissions application for doctoral studies and fill in the information required (identification document, CV, qualifications, transcripts, etc.).
- You will be asked to provide documents such as the following:
- The degree or degrees that qualify you to apply for admission to a doctoral programme.
- Syllabuses or curriculum of the degree or degrees you studied.
- Academic transcripts for the degree or degrees.
- A letter from the relevant body at the home university of origin stating that the qualification or qualifications you are submitting entitles you to apply for admission to a doctoral degree in that country, translated, if necessary.
- A CV that includes any research you have carried out and related publications.
- Proof of any grants, scholarships or financial aid obtained.
- Other merits.
- The coordinator of the doctoral programme issues the letter of admission.