ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT PERIODS (1)
General criteria for all doctoral studies: applications may be submitted throughout the year, but they must have been accepted a week before the beginning of any enrolment period.
- Pre-enrolment: from 18 February to 2 September 2013
- Enrolment: from 4 to 18 September 2013
- Pre-enrolment: from 1 October 2013 to 31 January 2014
- Enrolment: from 3 to 17 February 2014
Admission period for the autumn semester of the 2014–2015 academic year
From 19 February to 1 September 2014
START OF ACADEMIC YEAR (application of newly approved fees)
Academic year starts on 2 September 2013 and ends on 31 August 2014.
(1) The enrolment schedule outlined in this document provides the general timeframe in which the enrolment process should be completed. The specific deadlines for each stage in the enrolment process will be set by the units in charge of each doctoral programme.
PLEASE NOTE: For the purposes of the thesis defence, the academic course ends on 30 September 2014. Doctoral students who deposit their theses after this date must pay the corresponding fee for yearly tutorial enrolment.
Public holidays between 1 September 2013 and 31 July 2014
11 September 2013
12 October 2013
1 November 2013
6 December 2013
25 December 2013
26 December 2013
1 January 2014
1 May 2014
24 June 2014
N.B. Each school or department will also be affected by local holidays not included in the list above.
Non-teaching period (for the purposes of thesis deposit and defence)From 1 to 31 August 2013
N.B.: Holidays and days on which buildings are closed to save energy are also considered non-teaching days for the purpose of calculating the number of days until the thesis deposit or reading.