Joint supervision of doctoral thesis
Students who wish to apply for joint doctoral thesis supervision must ensure that the following requirements are met:
- They must be enrolled for the research stage of a doctoral programme at the UPC and at the partner university.
- They must submit a request for joint doctoral thesis supervision and receive approval from the Academic Committee of the doctoral degree.
- Authorisation must be given by the General Secretary of the UPC for signature of the joint supervision agreement.
- The specific joint supervision agreement must be signed by the UPC and the partner university, respecting current regulations governing the thesis defence.
- Students must undertake a stay at each of the participating universities, the duration of which will be defined in the agreement.
For further information, consult the regulations on the signing of agreements linked to doctoral studies at the UPC.