It is a substitute degree certificate.

You can request it from the managing unit of your doctoral programme upon payment of the fee for issuing your degree certificate at no extra cost.

Students may choose to have this certificate issued in either Catalan or Spanish. It will be valid for one year from the date of issue.

You can collect the provisional degree certificate personally at the managing unit of your doctoral programme or through an authorised third party, who will be required to show their current official identity document and provide a photocopy of your current DNI/passport. You can also ask for the certificate to be sent by certified post.

It can be legalised by diplomatic services.