Skip to content


Doctoral enrolment basically involves enrolling for thesis tutorials, for which enrolment is compulsory every academic year whilst you are writing your doctoral thesis. In some cases it is possible that you will be asked to enrol in bridging courses that are part of a master's degree or degrees.


Once you have enrolled for the first time, the University will assign you an institutional e-mail address (, to which all of the information on your courses will be sent.


If you do not wish to receive the information at that address, you can provide a personal e-mail address to which all the e-mails can be forwarded. To do so, you will need to go to the 'STUDENT RECORD/E-mail address' section of the e-Secretaria.


You will have to enrol within the period established in the academic calendar, and you will have to submit the following documents to the unit responsible for managing your doctoral studies (list of programmes):