Skip to content


Via e-Secretaria (, doctoral students can do the following:

  1. Consult their student records.
  2. Apply for certificates, etc.
  3. Complete the tutorials enrolment process.
  4. Change their registered e-mail address.

Once you have completed the first doctoral enrollment, the university will assign you an institutional email address (, where you will receive all the information related to your studies.

If you don't want to receive the information in that direction, you can choose a personal address to redirect the messages. To do this you need to access e-Secretaria and go to section 'STUDENT RECORD / E-mail address'.